December Special Offer
PCGS MS64 $20 Liberty Dated 1900
PCGS Population for Date/Grade: 9725
Lowest Acquisiton Premium Ever
Lowest Acquisition Price Since 2005
50 18 SOLD OUT!
Rationale: Lowest Acquisition Premium Ever + Lowest Acquisition Price in 12 Years + Rarer/Better Date.
- All coins dated 1900. According to PCGS, there are only 9,725 known 1900 dated coins in Mint State 64 versus 35,667 1904's (the most common date). That means these coins are 4x as rare, yet trading for the same price.
- And speaking of price...the current price of $1595 is the first sub $1600 price level for MS64 $20 Liberties since 2005, when gold was roughly $600/oz.
- Which also matches the lowest acquisition premium ever for these coins (~30% over spot gold).
- MS64 $20 Liberties traded for over 3x the gold price in 2008/9, and a nominal price of nearly $4000 (See graph below).
- All coins in matching PCGS (Professional Coin Grading Service) Holder.